Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Two Years Later - Thinking of Roland and Gary

Roland was a thoughtful and kind man. We think of him often and still miss him very much. We have many fond memories of very good times together...

Love,
Laura & Bill

~~~~~~~

Dear Roland,

I can still hear your funny voice and laughter. Miss you.

Love,
Roberto

~~~~~~~

Dear Roland,
I really miss you and think of you often. 

I always felt so comfortable around you and enjoyed spending time with you.  When I think of you, I think of your low-key, kind, and silly presence, Longhorn t-shirts, your Master's degree graduation, going out to eat with you guys in Austin, having you all show us around San Francisco, ... to mention a few things.  You and Gary were such a cute couple and I am so glad I got to know you.

Thank you for being such a special person in my life.  I love you and will always remember you.


Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment